We still have donations rolling in but we are thrilled to announce that we have raised over $63,000!
We are so grateful to celebrate our mentoring program with you all - every year planning this event is a joy for us because we know that we will get to spend two days with the best people in the Treasure Valley. We can't wait to do it all again next year!
Special congratulations to our top fundraising teams
- BA Ballers from AmeriBen with $1,877.50 (have fun at Mai Thai)
- Wake Me Up Before You Bowl-Bowl from Northpoint Recovery with $1,630.95 (have a great time at Bonefish Grill)
- Bowlin' in the Dough from AmeriBen with $1,532.25 (enjoy your VIP Bowling Package from Big Al's)
The members of these three teams were entered into our Grand Prize Raffle Drawing!
Congratulations to the winners:
- Tanya Miller from AmeriBen won the Teavana Bicycle
- Virginia Brumet from AmeriBen won 4 BSU Football Tickets
- Sarah Bullock from AmeriBen won 2 BSU Football Tickets
- Nycole Thomas from Northpoint Recovery won a $50 Gift Certificate to the Cheesecake Factory
- Jennifer Hennager from AmeriBen won a $50 Gift Certificate to Ling & Louis
We would also like to recognize our Top Individual fundraisers:
- Patrick Wiese (who raised over $4,000)
- Tanya and Mel from Neora, who's combined contributions raised over $4,000
Thank you again to our amazing sponsors, board, volunteers and staff for making this event possible! Check out highlights from the event in our gallery below (scroll down for Day 2).
Together we are defenders of potential.
Hosted by our dear friends at Big Al's!
Presenting Sponsor: Arby's
Media Sponsor: 107.1 KHITS
Electric Guitar Sponsor: Ada County Sheriff's Office Youth Foundation
Bass Guitar: CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA), Colliers International, Elite Networks, Gravity Payments, Icon Credit Union, Neora, Simplot
Drums: Idaho Central Credit Unition (ICCU), Foresight Public Affairs, PacificSource Health Plans
Air Guitar: Hawley Troxell, Rathbone Warwick